Thursday 10 May 2012

Working late

Gerard and Deiva working on presentation

Gary and Deiva working on report
I am sitting in the Ghana Ministry of Health boardroom to present our initial findings and presentation. It has been a good discussion and we feel good about the work we have done so far.

I have been nominated to present our findings for my subgroup, to the Technical Working Group (TWG), so this will be a good dry run for our final presentation on Friday.  It is shocking how quickly the time has flown by and it almost feels that there has not been enough time to do everything that I wanted to do.

The feedback from the TWG is positive and I only need to make a few tweaks to our final report and presentation.  I believe it is going to be another late night for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment